Company:  AGREE REALTY CORP (ADC)
Form Type:  4
Filing Date:  7/17/2017 
CIK:  0000917251 
Address:  70 E. LONG LAKE ROAD 
City, State, Zip:  BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Michigan 48034 
Telephone:  (810) 737-4190 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
$50.31  
Change: 
0.59 (1.19%)  
Trade Time: 
12:39 PM EST  
Market Cap: 
$1.44B
Trade ADC now with

© 2017  
Description of Business
Agree Realty Corporation, a Maryland corporation, is a fully integrated REIT primarily focused on the ownership, acquisition, development and management of retail properties net leased to industry leading tenants. We were founded in 1971 by our current Executive Chairman, Richard Agree, and our common stock was listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") in 1994. As of December 31, 2016, our portfolio consisted of 366 properties located in 43 states and totaling approximately 7.0 million square feet of gross leasable area ("GLA"). See "Item 2 - Properties - Geographic Diversification" for more information on market concentrations. Our portfolio included 363 net lease properties, which contributed approximately 98.1% of annualized base rent, and three community shopping centers, which generated the remaining 1.9% of annualized base rent.
Register and access this filing in:     
  FORM 4
    NAME AND TITLE
    NON DERIVATIVE SECURITIES
    DERIVATIVE SECURITIES
    EXPLANATIONS AND REMARKS
    REPORTING OWNERS
    SIGNATURES