Company:  XEROX CORP (XRX)
Form Type:  SC 13D/A
Filing Date:  4/16/2018 
CIK:  0000108772 
Address:  201 MERRITT 7 
City, State, Zip:  NORWALK, Connecticut 06851 
Telephone:  (203) 968-3000 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
0.63 (2.11%)  
Trade Time: 
Feb 15  
Market Cap: 
Trade XRX now with

© 2019  
Description of Business
On January 31, 2018, Xerox entered into a Redemption Agreement with FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, a Japanese company ("Fujifilm"), and Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd, a Japanese company in which Xerox indirectly holds a 25 percent equity interest and Fujifilm holds the remaining 75 percent equity interest ("Fuji Xerox") (the "Redemption Agreement"), pursuant to which, among other things, (i) Fuji Xerox shall redeem for cash most or all of Fujifilm's 75 percent equity interest in Fuji Xerox and (ii) Fuji Xerox shall become an indirect majority or wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox (the "Redemption"). The combined company resulting from the Fujifilm Transactions (as defined below) shall hereinafter be referred to as "New Fuji Xerox".
Register and access this filing in:     
  EXHIBIT 99.1
  EXHIBIT 99.2
  EXHIBIT 99.3
  EXHIBIT 99.4